- Serves 2
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A basic but tasty vegetarian nacho meal.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 pack Organic corn chips
- 1 tin Chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 Avocado mashed
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place corn chips, tin tomatoes and cheese on oven proof plate, cook in oven for 20 minutes or until chips are cooked and cheese melted.
- Top with sour cream and avocado.
I opt for corn chips with a low salt content.