- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
- 2 sheets puff pastry, cut down the middle (to make 4)
- 420 gram can red kidney beans , drained, washed and mashed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tbls tomato paste
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Microwave carrot in a little water for 3 minutes, drain.
- Place mashed beans in a bowl with corn, capsicum, tomato paste, taco seasoning and cooked carrots. Mix well.
- Place pastry sheets on greased oven tray and spoon on bean mixture in a sausage shape and sprinkle grated cheese over top.
- Brush top with milk and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- Fold pastry sheet over top of mixture to form a sausage roll shapes. Cut into desired roll sizes and bake 30 minutes, until pastry is golden.