Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 Thinly Sliced Steaks
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Onion
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Beef Marinade of your Choice
- Salt and Pepper
- Marinate meat with marinade of your choice and salt and pepper and let sit for 30 mins.
- Cut up carrot, zucchini, capsicum and onion into match size sticks and chop up garlic.
- Put oil in frypan, on high heat fry the cut up carrot, zucchini, capsicum, garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes. Add your favoutite seasoning for extra flavour.
- Lay the steak pieces flat, place your vegie filling in the middle and roll the meat over the filling closing it with a toothpick.
- On medium heat fry the filled rolls, turning them as desired and take them off once cooked to your liking.
- They should have sealed enough for you to remove the toothpicks and place them on a plate.
- Serve with rice and drizzle your favourite sauce over the top.