A quick, easy and healthy breakfast that tastes delicious.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 cup mixed berry yoghurt (or plain yoghurt, your preference)
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup toasted muesli (your preference)
- In a small saucepan, combine frozen berries and honey. Stir over low heat for approx 5 minutes until honey thins and berries soften. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Spoon yoghurt into a glass or serving bowl and add 3/4 of the berry mixture, then top with muesli.
- Put remaining berry mixture on top then garnish with fresh berries. Serve.