- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great summer drink for coffee lovers
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 milkshake)
- 1/2 Cup Very Strong Coffee
- 3 Scoops Coconut Ice Cream
- 3 Tbs Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Ice Cubes
- 1 Tbs Whipped Cream
- Place ice cream, condensed milk, ice cubes & coffee into a blender until well combined.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream. You could also add some chocolate flakes for decoration.
- This recipe is great for summer and the condensed milk can also be swapped for almond or soy milk. This recipe is also awesome with vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream for a more mocha flavour.
This recipe has become a family favourite of ours. On extra hot days I find keeping a few glasses in the freezer and swapping the whipped cream for additional ice cubes keeps your drink cold for a longer period of time.