- Makes 20
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Perfect for summer picnics or school fetes
Ingredients (makes 20 pieces)
- 2 Cups plain chocolate biscuits
- 125grams melted butter
- HONEYCOMB FILLING
- 2X250g packets cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup castor sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons gelatine
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 x 45g Violet Crumble bars, broken up
- Lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington tin. Line base with paper, extend paper over sides
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in a bowl, mix well. Press evenly over base of prepared tin. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and cream in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in cup, stir over hot water until dissolved. Cool slightly
- Whilst beating, pour gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture. Fold in Violet Crumble bars. Pour the mixture over crumb crust. Refrigerate until set.
Only good if you can stop yourself eating the violet crumbles...