- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A quick and easy warm winter salad that the kids will love. Serve on its own, with pasta spirals or as a side dish to pork chops or chicken.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 Rashers Bacon, roughly chopped into small cubes
- 6 Baby Potatoes
- 1/2 Head Broccoli Florets
- 1 Tin corn kernels
- 2 Tablespoons fetta, crumbled
- Preheat grill to 180c. In a medium saucepan, boil baby potatoes for about fifteen minutes, or until soft. When almost cooked through, add broccoli. Boil for a further two minutes, until broccoli is just cooked.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and grill bacon bits until crispy.
- Drain broccoli and potatoes and place into a serving bowl. Add your tinned corn and crumbled fetta and gently mix through. Sprinkle crispy bacon bits over the top and serve.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.