A quick and easy warm winter salad that the kids will love. Serve on its own, with pasta spirals or as a side dish to pork chops or chicken.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 Rashers Bacon, roughly chopped into small cubes
- 6 Baby Potatoes
- 1/2 Head Broccoli Florets
- 1 Tin corn kernels
- 2 Tablespoons fetta, crumbled
- Preheat grill to 180c. In a medium saucepan, boil baby potatoes for about fifteen minutes, or until soft. When almost cooked through, add broccoli. Boil for a further two minutes, until broccoli is just cooked.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and grill bacon bits until crispy.
- Drain broccoli and potatoes and place into a serving bowl. Add your tinned corn and crumbled fetta and gently mix through. Sprinkle crispy bacon bits over the top and serve.