A great way to serve camembert at a party!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 round of Camembert
- 100 grams sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 30 ml cider vinegar
- Fried apples, for serving
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C.
- To make the sauce, add the sugar and water to a small saucepan. Bring to the boil and cook until the sugar turns brown.
- Remove from heat. Add cider vinegar. Return to heat and bring to the boil. Add the pepper. Remove from the heat.
- Place unwrapped camembert out on a baking sheet; cover with pepper caramel sauce.
- Place in the oven and cook for 5 minutes or until the camembert just begins to melt.
- Serve with fried apples.