- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This Warm Seafood Salad with Asparagus and Chilli is light, fresh and only 5 SmartPoints values per serve.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300g Peeled green prawns, tails intact
- 300g Calamari Rings
- 2 bunches Asparagus
- 1 tbs Baby capers, rinsed, drained, chopped
- 1 Long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice
- 1tbs Olive oil
- 200g Grape tomatoes, halved
- 400g Can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 3 cups (90g) Baby rocket leaves
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over high heat. Lightly spray prawns, calamari and asparagus with oil. Cook for 1–2 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place capers, chilli, rind, juice and oil in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place prawns, calamari, asparagus, tomatoes, beans and rocket in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Drizzle with chilli mixture and serve with lemon wedges.