- Serves 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Perfect thirst quenching drink for summer made at ho,e.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200 grams Cold Seedless watermelon
- 10 Lychee
- 10 Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Cut the skin off the watermelon and pit the lychee.
- In a blender blend watermelon and lychee together until smooth.
- Once ready to serve dip the end of the serving glass into lemon juice and straight into sugar for it to stick on. Carefully pour the mixture into the serving glass.
- Decorate with lychee and mint leaves.
Recipe Watermelon and lychee blend
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.