- Makes 18
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Great for in the lunch box or for those who won't eat breakfast a good way to get the grains in.
Ingredients (makes 18 slices)
- 3 weetbix
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup wholemeal self raising flour
- 125 grams butter, melted
- 1/4-1/2 cup honey
- In a large bowl crush the weetbix.
- Add the rice bubbles, oats, flour, sugar and cocoa. Mix well.
- Add the melted butter and 1/4 cup of honey. Mix well. If the mixture seems too dry add the extra honey to bind the mixture together.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before slicing.
You can also take out one of the weetbix and add in some dried fruit too.