- Makes 30
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This is an easy recipe and you can be more creative and add anything you have in the pantry.
Ingredients (makes 30 slices)
- 12 Dates - chopped
- 12 Weetbix - crushed
- 200g Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sultanas
Notes... My family love this recipe when I add dried Apricots as well.
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare slice tin or tray.
- Combine butter and chopped dates and simmer on the stove until butter is melted and dates are soft.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and add in the butter and date mixture. Mix through and put in tin or tray.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until firm.
- You can then add icing or shredded Coconut on top to finish. I sometimes leave this up to the kids to be creative.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.