- Makes 30
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This is an easy recipe and you can be more creative and add anything you have in the pantry.
Ingredients (makes 30 slices)
- 12 Dates - chopped
- 12 Weetbix - crushed
- 200g Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sultanas
Notes... My family love this recipe when I add dried Apricots as well.
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare slice tin or tray.
- Combine butter and chopped dates and simmer on the stove until butter is melted and dates are soft.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and add in the butter and date mixture. Mix through and put in tin or tray.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until firm.
- You can then add icing or shredded Coconut on top to finish. I sometimes leave this up to the kids to be creative.
Recipe Weetbix Slice with Dates
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.