- Serves 1
- 6 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
You dont have to put the cream in the glass but have the whipped cream it just makes the iced coffee awesome and is so easy to do homemade on a hot day.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- thickened cream (chilled) 1/2 cup
- 1 tbsp granulated coffee
- milk (chilled) of your choosing
- 1/2 cup thiclened cream (topping)
- maple syrup or vanilla essence
- Place milk and coffee in glass and stir until dissolved, place 1/2 cream in glass and stir until smooth. Lastly whip your left over cream with maple syrup or vanilla essnce and then place on top of your chilled coffee.
This kind of chilled beverage is nice on a hot day