- Serves 4
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
You'll definitely love it and add it to your menu. This is another easy recipe from my side and its delicious.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 750 gms Boneless diced Chicken thigh fillet
- 300 ml Thickened fresh cream
- 4 nos Chopped Jalapenos
- 1/4 cup Onion paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- In a wok add Boneless diced Chicken thigh fillet, Thickened fresh cream, Chopped Jalapenos, Onion paste, Ginger Garlic paste, Salt, Crushed black pepper, Garam masala and Sugar. Mix it well.
- Cover the wok and cook it for 20 mins on high flame.
- Stir the chicken, cover it and cook it for another 20 mins on medium flame.
- Once the consistency of the curry is bit thick and you'll see the oil from chicken fat and cream then add milk and mix it well.
- Now cook it on high flame for 7 min without the cover
- Once you get your desired consistency of the curry, switch off the flame. Add coriander and mix it.
- Serve it hot with your choice of naan bread or rice.
Onion paste - add chopped onions in blender with some water to make a paste You can use crushed fresh ginger and crushed fresh garlic instead of ginger garlic paste Please adjust salt, sweet and hotness as per your preference