- Makes 12
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Sweet white chocolate compliments and balances the tangy passionfruit, with the added texture and taste of coconut.
Ingredients (makes 12 cakes)
- 60g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts
- 90g butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 90g buttter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 passionfruit
- 70g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts
- Melt (90g) butter then add (60g) NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts and beat until melted and mixed.
- Add sugar and beat well, add eggs and beat again.
- Add coconut, milk and flour and mix until combined.
- Put mix into paper cases in 12-hole muffin pan and bake at 180C for 25-30mins.
- For icing, melt (90g) butter then add (70g) NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate melts. Beat, then add icing sugar and passionfruit pulp and beat well. Pipe or use knife to ice cakes.
Butter/icing sugar quantities in icing may need to be adjusted based on size/juice in passionfruit.