- Makes 20
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Another hit at playgroup, I made these White Chocolate & Berry Blondies from the Women's Weekly MIX recipe book with a few additions and changes here and there. It's a chocolate slice with a twist. Decadence and yumminess best describes these little mouthfuls of delight!
Ingredients (makes 20 )
- 125g Butter, chopped coarsley
- 250g White Chocolate Nestle Melts
- 3/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Dessicated Coconut
- 150g Frozen mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Grease a 23cm-square slab cake pan; line base with baking paper 5cm over two opposite sides.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Melt the 2/3 of the chocolate melts in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Add the butter to the chocolate and combine. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir sugar and eggs into the chocolate butter mixture, then add sifted flours, remaining white chocolate, and berries. Spread the mixture into the pan.
- Bake the blondies for about 40 minutes. Cool in the pan before cutting.
This recipe is from my blog www.themultitaskingmummy.com