An extremely quick and easy recipe to make your own Bounty chocolate bars!
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 20 bars)
- 1 tin Nestle condensed milk
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 400g white chocolate
- Mix tin of condensed milk well into desiccated coconut.
- Shape into bars and place in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Melt chocolate. Dip set bars into chocolate and place onto lined baking tray. Place into fridge to set. Eat! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! You can also use milk chocolate or dark chocolate - whatever you like!