- Serves 16
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Sweetness of white chocolate and sourness of cranberry goes very well!
Ingredients (serves 16)
- 100g NESTLÉ White Chocolate Melts
- 60g Unsalted Butter
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 120g Plain Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Rum
- 30g NESTLÉ White Chocolate Bits
- 50g Dried Cranberry
- Icing Sugar, to dust
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line with non-stick baking paper in 20x20cm pan.
- Place NESTLÉ White Chocolate Melts and butter in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir until the chocolate and butter melts and mixture is smooth. Set aside about 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs. Add sugar into the chocolate mixture and mix. Then add eggs and stir until well combined.
- Shift the flour and baking powder, then gradually add to chocolate mixture.
- Add NESTLÉ White Chocolate Bits, cranberry and rum and stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar.
Also use any dried fruits, nuts or fresh berries instead of dried cranberry. Dust the dried cranberry with a little flour beforehand. It will help to reduce the likelihood of the fruits sinking in the bottom. Store and keep in fridge. You can also keep in freezer as well.