- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 250 gram NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE white chocolate melts
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 225 grams Cream cheese, at room temperature
- Base: Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Beat together the butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in the flour. Press into a large tray (about 25cm if circular) or individual tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool.
- Filling: Genty melt the chocolate and cream in a saucepan or microwave, stirring until combined. Beat in the cream cheese. Pour the mixture evenly over the cooled base.
- Refrigerate until chilled, approximately 2-3 hours. Serve with your choice of berries.
Please note, time given only includes preparation and cooking time. Setting time is not included.