These muffins are absolutely delicious and you can even make them into mini muffins for little ones.
Ingredients (makes 12 muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal flour
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin tray with paper baking cups.
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine mashed bananas, oil, egg and milk in a bowl. Gently combine dry ingredients.
- Fold blueberries through the mixture.
- Spoon mixture into lined paper baking cups and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and leave to cool on a wire rack.