- Makes 12
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Quick and easy snack using wonton wrappers. It’s very crispy and tasty!
Ingredients (makes 12 wonton cup)
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 24 sliced cabanossi
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- dried mixed herbs
- preheat oven to 200c.
- Lay one wonton wrapper in each bottom of 12 holes non-stick muffin pan and press the wrapper in right to the edges.
- Place 1-2tsp of pizza sauce in each wrapper, then sliced capsicum, red onion, cabanossi, and cheese on the top. Sprinkle with dried mixed herbs.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until edges are golden and crispy, and cheese is melted. Let cool slightly.
The amount of ingredients are all roughly measured. You can add more if you want more filling, and you can use any vegetables, ham or pepproni!