- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A light fluffy biscuit quick and easy to make.
Ingredients (makes 12 iced biscuits)
- 250g Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Icing Sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp Vanilla essense
- 2 cups Plain flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup Cornflour,sifted
- 60g Unsalted Butter
- 1cup Icing Sugar
- 1large passionfruit
- cream butter, sugar & vanilla until light and fluffy add plain flour & cornflour and fold through until mixture combined. Roll mixture into balls , try to make them all the same size and place on lined buscuit trays using a fork gently flatten tops of biscuits leaving an imprint from the fork.
- Cook in a pre heated (180) oven for around 15 mintues remove before they brown as they will over cook. Meanwhile prepare icing/filling, melt remaining butter, add icing sugar and mix well till light and creamy add passionfruit stir through set aside till biscuits cool.
- Once biscuits are cooked & allowed to cool place a good spoonful of icing on one biscuit than place another biscuit on icing and let set for 10 minutes before eating!!
My grandma used to make these and they are yummo!!