- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Moist yogurt cake with apple.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 apple
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- cinnamon powder or icing sugar for dust
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line the baking paper in loaf pan or 18cm round pan.
- Peel and slice an apple. (place in the salted water for prevent the apple is getting brown)
- Whisk the eggs and mix with sugar. Add oil, yogurt and vanilla, and stir until well combined.
- Add flour into yogurt mixture, and stir until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Place the sliced apple on the top. Bake for 40-45mins.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut and dust cinnamon powder/icing sugar if desired.