- Makes 12
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Delicious treat for school snacks, parties or dessert particularly for the kids.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 4 cups Rice Bubbles
- 200g Marshmallows
- 90g Butter
- Line a lamington tray with baking paper.
- Put rice bubbles into a mixing bowl.
- In a microwavable bowl put in the butter and marshmallows. Make sure bowl is large as the marshmallows will rise and overflow.
- Cook in microwave in 30 sec intervals until the butter is melted and marshmallows are gooey and fluffy.
- Pour marshmallows and butter over rice bubbles and mix.
- Press the mixture into the lamington tray and refrigerate until set. Cut when cool.
- Hint: You can add choc chips, marshmallows, sprinkles, lollies or similar on top before setting to add an extra treat.