- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A meal my kids love!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 BBQ chicken. :-)
- 1/2 cup Sour cream.
- hand full of diced capsicum, onion, garlic. basil.
- mixed variety of salad.
- 4 Turkish rolls.
- Pull apart chicken and dice. Put onion, capsicum, garlic in a hot pan and brown.
- Add chicken to pan and mix. Add sour cream. If the mix is to dry add extra sour cream.
- Add fresh basil and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes. Stirring mixture.
- Arrange preferred salad on a plate. Give everyone a plate with a roll and let everyone make their own roll . Its a yummy reasonably healthy meal.
My kids love to eat a variety of salad when they can make their own roll. And that way everyone is happy. :-)