- Serves 3
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Can be served as sweet or savoury.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 tsp bi-carb soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk.
- 60 g melted butter.
- Sift flour and bi-carb soda into a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre
- Add eggs and butter in and whisk all together
- Slowly Pour milk mix into flour whilst whisking together. Whisk until smooth.
- Let mixture stand for 30 minutes
- Very lightly brush a crepe pan or flat non stick pan with butter.
- Turn to medium heat. Use a ladel to scoop mix into centre of hot pan. Swirl pan to Spread mix. When bubbles come through. Flip then serve with your favourite filling
Very tasty and versatile.