- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great way to use up leftover chilli.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300-400 grams Chilli
- 1 Large packet of corn chips
- 300 grams Sour cream
- 2-3 tbls Sweet chilli sauce
- 1-2 cups Grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease dish. I like to use a square tin. Combine sour cream and chilli sauce together. Crush corn chips.
- Pour half of the corn chips into dish. Layer 1/3 of the sour cream and cheese on top. Layer half of the chilli. Repeat steps.
- Finish with the final 1/3 of sour cream and cheese on top. Bake in oven for approximately 30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad.
Leftover taco mince works just as well. Leftover salsa can also be added to the sour cream.