- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Quick & easy Pumpkin soup!
- 1/2 Large Jap Pumpkin
- 4-5 Medium sized Potatoes
- 2 Beef stock cubes
- 1/2 Brown onion
- 300ml Full fat Thickened cream.
- Peel and Chop Pumpkin, Potatoes and Onion.
- Place in a large pot and cover with water.
- Add Beef stock cubes ( crushed ) & bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and let simmer ( partially covered ) Until Vege's are soft.
- Drain pretty much all of the water ( depending on how thick you like your soup )
- Add cream and blend well with a Barmix. Salt & Pepper to taste. Please don't add salt until the end as it doesn't need much.
- Serve with Crusty bread rolls & enjoy!