I love this recipe as its super quick for making as a snack after school for the kids. Also I love the fact I can make extra dough and freeze it until I need to bake some quick biscuits.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 24 Depending on size u want)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Castor sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Sultanas ( optional)
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Self raising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate soda
- 80 gms Melted butter
- Put oven on at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and work into a dough.
- Place teaspoon size balls on a tray and bake for 10 mins.
This can be adjusted for different tastes I usually call it the 1/2 cup biscuits as if u add a 1/2 cup of say nuts you still won't ruin the recipe.