- Serves 1
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Almond slice and black sesame seeds on the top can swap with dried fruits.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 100 gr Taro, steam and mashed
- 50 ml Soy Milk
- 50 gr Corn Flour
- 250 gr Margarine
- 150 gr Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 200 gr Plain Four
- 1/2 tbs Baking Powder
- 6 drops Yellow colour, optional
- Blend until smooth taro and soy milk. Add in corn flour, stirring evenly. Set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar until smooth. Add in egg, beat until combine well and then add in flour, baking powder and taro. Mix well.
- Pour into square baking tray. Put some almond slice and black sesame seeds on the top(optional). Bake at 180 C about 35 minutes or until golden brown.