- Makes 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 14 Ingredients
A zesty cake pop that will surprise everyone!
Ingredients (makes 12 Cake pops)
- 80 grams Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 3/4 cup Plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Orange zest
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Coconut
- 1/2 cup NESTLE BAKER'S CHOICE White Chocolate Melts
- 1/2 cup Pink and white sprinkles
- 12 Lollypop sticks
- Beat the caster sugar and butter in an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla sugar and egg and keep mixing for another minute.
- Add the flour, baking powder, coconut, zests and milk and mix until there is a smooth consistency.
- There are two ways to cook the cake mixture 1- Cake pop maker: Add heaped teaspoons into the cake pop maker and cook for 6 minutes OR 2- Cake pop tray: grease the moulds and place heaped teaspoons into the mould and bake on 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Once the pops have cooled, melt the NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE White Chocolate Melts according to the packet instructions. Push the lollypop sticks half way into the pops and dip the pops into the melted chocolate and decorate with sprinkles.