- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This delicious pizza is vegetarian friendly and is only 7 ProPoints per serve.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 individual multigrain tortillas
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp tsp dried oregano
- 50g goats cheese
- 45g reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees or 200 fan-forced. Place wholegrain tortilla on a large baking tray and spread with tomato paste. Top with onion, zucchini, a sprinkle of dried oregano, goats cheese and reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until base is crisp and cheese has melted. Top with fresh basil leaves and serve with mixed salad leaves.
You can swap goat’s cheese for feta and zucchini for canned artichoke in brine. The ProPoints values remain the same.