This delicious pizza is vegetarian friendly and is only 7 ProPoints per serve.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 individual multigrain tortillas
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp tsp dried oregano
- 50g goats cheese
- 45g reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees or 200 fan-forced. Place wholegrain tortilla on a large baking tray and spread with tomato paste. Top with onion, zucchini, a sprinkle of dried oregano, goats cheese and reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until base is crisp and cheese has melted. Top with fresh basil leaves and serve with mixed salad leaves.