- Makes 10
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This delicious zucchini, apple and banana muffin recipe is courtesy of Zoe Bingley-Pullin on behalf of Only About Children.
Ingredients (makes 10 muffins)
- 2 cups wholemeal or spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rice-bran oil or virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey/maple syrup or brown rice malt syrup (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees and line 10 muffins pans with paper cases.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and soda together.
- Add the honey/maple syrup, apple, zucchini and stir well. Add the bananas and mix together.
- Stir in the oil until the mixture forms together.
- Spoon the mixture into cases and bake for 12 minutes or till cooked.