- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A healthy zucchini chocolate muffin using banana and honey to sweeten.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 1 1/4 cup Self raising flour (can use gluten free)
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tbl spoons Olive oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Grated zucchini - squeeze the juices out
- 1 Mashed banana
- 1/2 cup Milk (any kind, I used oat milk)
- 1/2 Chocolate chips (can use dairy free if you wish)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin tray with cupcake liners and spray the inside with oil. Mix together SR flour And cocoa powder.
- Using an electric beater in a seperate bowl, beat oil, egg, honey and vanilla on a medium speed until well combined
- Add milk, zucchini (don’t forget to squeeze out the juice) and mashed banana. Beat on medium again until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix with a spatula until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide mixture between muffin tray
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes
- Allow to cool
This recipe is easily adaptable to your diet, can be gluten free, dairy free, lactose free etc. You can also use coconut oil instead of olive.