- Makes 4 - 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This zucchini pudding is so easy to make. It is vegan, oil and a sugar free recipe. Uses up all the excess zucchini in the garden and is easy for little hands to mix and make with supervision.
Ingredients (makes 4 - 6 servings.)
- 1 cup Shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 3/4 cup Wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp All spice powder
- 2 Tbsp Cold water, optional
Notes... The pudding doesn't keep for very long because it contains no fat.
- Put the shredded Zucchini into a mixing bowl and add Xylitol and mix in.
- Add the cinnamon and allspice and mix.
- Slowly fold in the flour with a fork making sure there are no large lumps of flour. Add the optional cold water bit by bit only if, the mixture seems too dry. (I needed about 3/4 Tbsp. Depends on how tender the zucchinis are.)
- Take a glass microwave container and spray with non stick spray.
- Carefully pour in the mixture into the glass pan and microwave for 4 - 5 minutes depending on the microwave power. Stand in the microwave after it finishes cooking, a slightly damp spot in the middle will go off after standing for 6 - 10 minutes. Depending on the microwave if centre isn't cooked, microwave in short bursts of 30 seconds till the centre springs back when touched.
- Eat warm covered with melted jam and desiccated coconut or, plain.
Recipe Zucchini microwave pudding
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.