- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Topped with hummus or flaked salmon, this recipe is the perfect light bite for guests to graze on at a picnic or home entertaining. They’re also delicious additions to your child’s lunchbox and toddler-friendly.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ½ small onion
- 1 leek – white part only, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 zucchinis, grated and excess water squeezed out
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp dried mint
- 2 eggs, free range
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ - ½ cup besan flour
Notes... This recipe is from new cookbook Falling in Love with Food: A Cookbook and a Love Story by Celebrity Chef Zoe Bingley Pullin.
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients.
- Take about a tabespoon of the mix and roll into a ball then flatten.
- Make all the fritters then fry in a large pan with a little oil until golden and crispy.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.