- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This recipe kept coming up in my newsfeed on Facebook so I decided to give it a go.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Zucchinis, small
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan, fresh
- 1 sprig Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 sprig Thyme, finely chopped
- Pinch Smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut zucchini lengthways & widthways creating 4 fingers. Remove little of zucchini pith to create dent & fill with combined cheese & herbs, sprinkle with paprika & bake for around 20 minutes or until tender.
A way of making zucchini taste that bit nicer, especially for children however, it is one of my favourite vegetables.