- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These rostis are tasty served with tomato sauce.
Ingredients (makes 12 Rostis)
- 2 Medium sized zucchinis, grated
- 2 Small carrots grated
- 2 Small potatoes, grated
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp Plain flour
- 2 Tbps Olive oil for frying
- In a bowl combine zucchini, carrot, potato, egg and flour. Mix well.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a non-stick frying pan. Place dollops (about a heaped tablespoon) of the mixture in the hot pan, then flatten using a spatula.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes each side, until golden and crispy, then drain on a paper towel.