- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A delicious veggie packed slice that can be served hot or cold.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Large Zucchini, grated
- 400g Carrot, sweet potato or pumpkin, grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Corn kernels or frozen peas
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 Tsp Dried mixed herbs
- 3/4 Cup Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 200•C.
- Whisk eggs in a medium jug and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add eggs and stir mixture until well combined.
- Spray a large baking dish with oil. Pour in zucchini mix and flatten with a spoon.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Rest in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
*Substitute other vegetable including baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, broccoli florets, mushrooms, grated parsnips or potato. *Add fresh parsley, basil or dill. *For a main meal you could cut larger slices and serve with a side salad