- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A delicious veggie packed slice that can be served hot or cold.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Large Zucchini, grated
- 400g Carrot, sweet potato or pumpkin, grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Corn kernels or frozen peas
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 Tsp Dried mixed herbs
- 3/4 Cup Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese, grated
Notes... *Substitute other vegetable including baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, broccoli florets, mushrooms, grated parsnips or potato. *Add fresh parsley, basil or dill. *For a main meal you could cut larger slices and serve with a side salad
- Preheat oven to 200•C.
- Whisk eggs in a medium jug and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients. Add eggs and stir mixture until well combined.
- Spray a large baking dish with oil. Pour in zucchini mix and flatten with a spoon.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Rest in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
Recipe Zucchini Slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.