- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A quick and easy Asian inspired dish… Great for a healthy snack, side dish, even a small lunch… Yummy!
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 Side servings)
- 1 bunch Pak choy (You can also use bok choy)
- 1 Zuchinni
- 2 Garlic cloves
- pinky finger sized Fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons Oyster sauce
- 3 teaspoons Hoi Sin Sayce
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Chop ingredients to your own desire. There are no rules for this meal.
- Heat oil in pan. Once hot, put garlic and ginger in and cook off for 30 seconds. Add water and sauces. - Stir.
- Add Zuchinni, cook for 3 mins - making sure you're constantly stiring.
- Add Pak Choy.. Cook until desired texture. Enjoy!
You can add meat to this recipe. though I would suggest cooking thin strips before adding to make sure it is cooked when ready to serve :)