We have more broken crayons than useable crayons in our house right now, but I’ve found a great way to put them to a good use!
Next time you discover broken or unused crayons, don’t throw them out, recycle them for gifts!
What you’ll need:
- Silicone baking mould
- Sort out all your old crayons and peel off the paper if required.
- Pack your broken bits of crayon into your silicone baking moulds.
- Place your tray in your oven and turn your oven to 100 degrees celsius.
- Keep checking and once they have melted, remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Once cooled completely, pop out your new crayons and they are ready to gift, or use.
These would make cute gifts for the class or as a party favour and a great way to use up unwanted crayons.
Will you try to make these? Please add comment below.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com