Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Milk Drink is a premium toddler milk formulation that contains prebiotics, probiotics & 8 immunity nutrients: Zinc, Vitamins B6, B12, A,C,D & Folate for immune system support* at a competitive price.
The Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Milk Drink is a trusted brand by parents and the #1 recommended brand by Pediatricians^ . The premium toddler supplement is targeted to children aged 1 and up & is designed to be consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
Backed by 50 years of early life nutrition research, Aptamil Gold+ 3 contains omega 3-DHA, iron and iodine for normal cognitive function*, as well as 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support normal growth and development in children*.
Support your toddler with the key nutrients they need with Aptamil Gold+ Toddler. We can’t wait to see what the Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Milk Drink review team thinks of this toddler milk drink.
Here’s why we love Aptamil Gold+ Toddler.
- Contains the goodness of cows’ milk.
- Contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals to support growth and development.
- Contains zinc, which is essential to immune system function.
- Contains iron to support cognitive function.
- Contains Omega-3 DHA fatty acid.
- Contains calcium and vitamin D for normal teeth and bone structure.
- Does not contain artificial colours.
- Suitable for toddlers from 1 year whose nutritional intake may be inadequate.
- Not suitable for toddlers with cows’ milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, galactosaemia.
Packaged for convenience.
What’s great about the Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Milk, is that it’s available in a 900g Tin, as well as single use sachets, perfect for on the go, or for first time users who want to try the toddler milk before committing to a full tin.
Where can I purchase Aptamil Gold+ Toddler Milk Drink?
Purchase Aptamil Gold+ Sachets from Amazon.
Mums also shared on their socials.
*When prepared as directed and consumed as part of a healthy varied diet.
^Based on pediatrician recommendation of GUM in Ipsos Brand Health Tracker for Nutricia as of June 21, 2022.
When intake of energy & nutrients may not be adequate.
Published 30th March 2023