As parents, our wish is always to see our little ones comfortable and happy. One topic of discussion that continually comes up, is which nappy brand is best for my child? It can be a difficult process of trial and error to find a brand that will keep our kids’ content and comfortable both day and night.
Which is why we are super excited to be inviting MoM members to apply to trial Huggies® Ultra Dry Nappies Review with their little ones.
When it comes to looking after your baby, providing the best care and comfort is key. That’s why, for the past 30 years, Australian parents have relied upon the protection and care of Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies – designed to keep baby dry and comfortable both day and night.
So why do so many mums choose Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies?
- They are the only nappies in Australia specifically designed for boys and girls.
- They have tailored absorbency where it’s needed most – up front for boys and lower down for girls.
- They help keep baby dry all day and night, providing up to 12 hours leakage protection.
How do Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies work?
- The patented DRYTOUCH® Layer features bubbles of softness which instantly absorb wetness and spring back dry in seconds keeping bub dry and comfortable. WOW!!!
- A wetness indicator on each nappy changes colour when wet, letting you know it may be time for a change.
- They have an all-over highly breathable cover that allows fresh air to circulate around your bub’s bottom, so the skin stays drier. They are even clinically proven to help prevent nappy rash!
Why do kids love Huggies Ultra Dry nappies?
As well as keeping them comfortable and dry, the Huggies Ultra Dry Nappy range comes with a bit of Disney magic, with designs that feature a variety of kids favourite Disney characters, that are both stylish and adorable.
Where can you buy Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies?
Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies are available in size 3-6 at your local Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Chemist Warehouse, Big W Costco and Amazon.
See what our MoM review team had to say in their Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies Review…
See what MoMs thought
All Mum selected for the Huggies Ultra Dry Nappies Review have posted their reviews and ratings below. Check them out now.
Whats happening on Instagram?Follow MoM on Instagram
Published 21st May 2019