Who loves beautiful clean, fresh laundry? We all do!
Which is why it’s devastating when you go to collect your beautifully laundered clothes from the outside washing line, only to find them smoky, dusty, covered in bird turd or still wet.
Introducing the Vileda 27m Infinity Clothes Airer … the perfect solution for fresh, clean and perfectly dry laundry!
What is special about Vileda’s Infinity Clothes Airer?
- The Infinity large laundry dryer has been created for a large amount of laundry … 27 metres worth to be exact!
- It has a raised frame and retractable cables, so you can hang both everyday washing, as well as larger items such as tablecloths and bed sheets.
- It has telescopic cables, which are adjustable from 186 cm to 257 cm wide.
- When fully unfolded, it can hold up to 3 loads of washing.
- It has an additional hanger for small underwear.
- Its versatility and mobility has been increased by legs finished with enclosed casters.
- It also has an additional lock of the wings and protection against accidental folding.
Check out how the Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer could work in your home:
Our review team are now busy trialling and reviewing the Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer.
Read MoM.Reviews below and keep checking back as the MoM.Review team put the Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer to the real family test at home.
Where can you buy the Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer?
You can purchase the Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer (as well as other products from the Vileda range) from your nearest Bunnings Store.
See what MoM Member Christine had to say about her Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer …
See what MoM Member Lisa had to say about her Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer …
See what MoM Member Bianca had to say about her Vileda Infinity Clothes Airer …
Want to Submit your own Video Review?
We love reviews and ratings but we especially LOVE VIDEO REVIEWS from real mums. Go on – record a video review to share your thoughts and show us your Vileda Infinity 27m Clothes Airer!
Whats happening on Instagram?Follow MoM on Instagram
Published 25th March 2019