Purchasing a new pram is a big decision for new parents and with so many options on the market it can be overwhelming when trying to find one that ticks all the right boxes.
Thankfully the team at Britax Australia have made the decision a whole lot easier with the launch of the new Britax Affinity Stroller – the perfect combination of style, safety and function. Tick, tick and tick!
The Britax Affinity (RRP $899) is designed for kids up to 17kgs and is perfect for parents who are looking for a functional pram that is both safe and stylish.
You can mix and match the colour of the stroller’s frame, seat base and trim to create a truly personalised look.
Select from a white, silver or black frame and then choose from a Black Thunder, Chilli Pepper, Fossil Brown, Blue Sky or Cool Berry seat base and trim to complete your look.
While bub will most certainly be riding in style, comfort and safety have not been compromised. The Affinity features:
- Fully reversible seat with multi-position recline in the forward-facing position
- Five-point safety harness, with padded, height-adjustable shoulder straps
- Seat can be positioned in rearward facing mode allowing parents to maintain eye contact with their baby at all times
- Spacious shopping basket
- Height-adjustable handle provides comfort and ease when walking
- Weighs only 11 kilograms
- Easy and intuitive folding mechanism with an automatic fold lock – its compact folded size means it can be easily stored, at home or in the car
- Built-in front suspension, adjustable rear suspension and air-filled rear wheels
- Lockable swivel front wheels
To complete your perfect stroller, Britax has also designed a range of matching accessories, including the Safe-n-Sound Unity Infant Carrier (RRP $399), Affinity Carrycot (RRP $199) and Affinity Change Bag (RRP $89.95) available in all five colour-ways.
The new Britax Affinity will be available in stores nationally at the end of May. For more information and stockist details visit www.britax.com.au/affinity