Hi guys! i just wanted to pass on a tip that i have only just recently discovered….
if you see something on the floor that looks like a nugget (chunk of poo) but you know that the kids have had chocolate recently, and so you are NOT SURE if the brown little lump is CHOCOLATE or a NUGGET then please…i urge you…. DO NOT PICK IT UP AND SMELL IT as i have done before just to discover that it was in fact a stinky nugget*.
Treat all little brown round things like poo and dispose of it and sanitize like it was!
*the nugget fell out of a nappy so also buy the correct fitting nappy to try and help prevent this and although i do buy the correct ones, they can still allow nuggets to escape somehow
Posted by mom94125, 8th October 2014