I came across this poem I had been given many years ago when my now master 13 was a baby so I thought I might share it with other mums out there, enjoy.
Property Laws of Toddlers
1. If I like it, it’s MINE
2. If its in my hand its MINE
3. If I can take it from you, its MINE
4. If I had it a little while ago, its MINE
5. If its MINE, it must never appear to be yours in anyway
6. If Im building something, all the blocks are MINE
7. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes MINE
8. If I saw it first, its MINE
9. If it looks lile MINE, its MINE
10. If its broken. its YOURS!!!!
Posted by Amy Browne, 10th November 2013