5 great tips for people who are self-conscious about their nose or feel their nose needs softening.
I’m a make up obsessed mumma that loves to transform people in my spare time. Here are my tips to contour your nose:
- Start with a clean face. Apply concealer to the areas of your face that have dark pigment or dark circles. Under eye areas and t-zone and on blemishes.
- Apply foundation all over face with a foundation brush.
- With a brown colour or a bronzer apply thin layer on a flat contour brush and make two lines from your start of your eyebrow point to the bottom of your nose from the bridge of your nose.
- Then with a shaded brush blend the lines until they fade.
- This will give the illusion that your nose is thinner.