We all have bad habits. It’s those bad habits that tend to make us feel weak, annoyed and we usually battle with the side of our head that controls our willpower!
You know what I mean – the good vs bad fairies that battle with you!
Guess what….it’s time to change your bad habits!
You know the ones I am talking about…having half a block of chocolate after dinner, eating a pack of Tim Tams when you have had a bad day, knocking back a bottle of wine to ‘relax’ after a hard day.
These habits need to go. If they don’t, you are NOT going to achieve the body you want, or the body you deserve.
Here are my top 20 habits that will help you make lasting changes and help you achieve the results YOU want:
- Eat more vegetables.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day. 3 litres is even better.
- Make sure you eat protein for breakfast.
- Get enough sleep.
- Take deep breathes regularly throughout the day.
- Focus on building a healthy and strong digestive system.
- Start each day with 3 things you are grateful for in your life. Try and think of different ones each day.
- Get out and walk every day.
- Exercise daily.
- Get some fresh air and sunshine each day.
- Laugh out loud every day.
- Read something – something different – a book, a magazine?
- Have a cheat meal once a week. Enjoy it!
- Challenge yourself to learn something new.
- Spend time with your friends – set aside some time once a month and have a girls night, or invite friends around – chat, laugh and have some fun!
- Do something kind for someone else.
- Look at your goals everyday, tweak them weekly if you need to.
- Do something for YOU. Something YOU enjoy.
- Celebrate your successes.
- Step outside of your comfort.
Why not print out the list, highlight the top 5 YOU want to work on. Once you have achieved those 5, try another 5!