A Queensland mother has been left stunned when she found this in her sons drink bottle.
To the mums surprise a snake fell out of her son’s water bottle as she emptied it in the sink.
Snake Catchers Brisbane posted a photo of the small carpet python curled up in a sink at the Ashgrove home.
“A mother got quite a shock when she emptied her son’s water bottle and this yearling fell out of the bottle!” Snake Catchers wrote on Facebook.
The group were called to remove the python and said it was not harmed in the ordeal.
Many Queensland residents said they would now be checking their children’s water bottles for intruders.
Snake Catchers has warned locals of an increase in snakes, saying they have received a large number of calls to removes snakes in Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich and the Gold Coast in September.
OMG! Just NO! That totally freaks me out.
Share your comments belowWe may get commissions for purchases made using links in this post. Learn more.